4 of Aeronautics (Commercial Pilot)
provides the theoretical requirements for both the Private Pilots Licence (PPL) and
the Commercial Pilots Licence (CPL) covering the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA)
Full-time - 4 days per week over one semester, or part-time 3 evenings per week over 3
semesters (470 hours).
Minimum Entry Requirements
Year 12 with a minimum C Grade in four accredited year 12 subjects including English,
Maths, and a science or equivalent, or higher.
Core modules are:
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Flight Rules and Air Law
- Operation, Performance and Flight Planning
- Human Performance and Limitations, plus
- 40 hours of flight training for PPL
- 150 hours of flight training for CPL.
|ATP recognise that there is no
such thing as a standard student, so course cost and conditions may vary according to your
situation, career goals and the options you prefer, so for further information on these
please E-MAIL us.